Thursday, May 15, 2014

Summer is nearly here. My time at Panther Creek is coming to a close!

I am not sure what I will be doing next year as far as teaching.  However, I have decided to learn more about blogging, and opening a store to sell creative things for teachers!  

Before I do anything, we are heading out to California!  My son is graduating from Orange Coast College with Film Making!  My daughter just graduated from Texas Women's University with English!  Plus both their birthdays!

We are going to be celebrating in Orange County!!!!

Then it will be time to finish my school year at Panther Creek CISD!  Hopefully, I will teach again!  I love teaching!  I also like to create things, and have lots of teacher things to sell!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin